We believe in great standards
Twister Cleaning Technology AB has just renewed ISO certificates for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
What does this mean?
This means that Twister now is certified according to the newest ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, meaning our quality management and environmental management systems are up to date. One of the many benefits of ISO certifications is that they keep us focused on constant improvements and help us streamline our processes, making us proactive in our daily operations.
An ISO 9001 quality management system means:
- Providing products and services of consistent quality
- Providing products and services that meet the customer’s requirements, comply with the law and legislation, and meet the organisation’s own requirements
- Helps streamlining business processes and continuously improve them
The ISO 14001 standard provides practical tools for companies and organizations looking to manage environmental responsibilities, meaning:
- Management of environmental risks
- Compliance with environmental regulations
- Demonstrates commitment to improving the environment
- Increases employee engagement
«This ties in well with our ambition of being a responsible future focused organization. Minimizing waste and harmful chemicals is naturally top of mind for us, as well as for our customers and partners. Upgrading and revising our processes is an always ongoing project, and now we have a stamp of approval that our continuous work has paid off.», says Maria Lindqvist, project leader for the ISO certification process.
Our updated ISO certificate can be downloaded here.